Want to be a vendor at the The MAC Uptown Trolley Market 2012?
Our first market is April 21, 2012. Complete schedule to be published soon.
If you are a vendor and interested in having a booth, please fill out this form!
[contact-form-7 id="1068" title="MAC Uptown Trolley Market Vendor Application"]
RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. All vendors must submit an application to be accepted into the program and must comply with all local, regional and state health, production, packaging, and licensing ordinances.
2. Vendors must arrive at The MAC 30 minutes prior to opening for setup.
3. The MAC will provide space a 10’x10’ space for the event. Vendors must supply their own tables, chairs, tents and any other materials needed for booth.
4. Vendors must park vehicles across the street at Café Express for the duration of the market.
5. If a Vendor cannot attend the market, a 24-hour notice must be given. Failure to provide such notification will result in loss of booth fee.
6. Vendors must clean their sales area and take home all trash at the end of the day. Failure to clean your space will result in a $25.00 fine.
7. Vendors must have their spaces cleared, cleaned, and vacated from the parking lot no later than 4:00pm.
8. The MAC reserves the right to disallow participation of any vendor for violation of The MAC Market’s Rules and Guidelines at any time.
9. Vendors must turn in filled out application with a booth fee of $30 prior to event.
10. Vendor’s submittal of this document verifies that the vendor has received, carefully read, understands, accepts, and agrees to the terms and conditions contained in the Rules and Guidelines of The MAC Market.